1. Registration: Please register. Registration covers food. You will receive breakfast and lunch on Friday and Saturday and snacks and beverages throughout both days. You are welcome to all of the plenary events and to visit any workshops.
2. Sponsorships: We created a low-cost event so that all could come and participate. Sponsors are bridging the gap between registration revenue and actual costs. As an exhibitor, we are glad to make space for you and are not charging a table fee. If you are able (and not already a sponsor), we invite you to make a sponsorship donation to either the “children’s program” or “musicians”. All sponsors will be recognized in advertising and at the event. Please reply to me with any sponsorship that you are providing. Please send your sponsorship check written to the Diocese of Chicago with “Prov V BPG” in the memo line. The Diocese of Chicago 65 E. Huron St Chicago, IL 60611
3. One 6 foot table will be provided (no cover). In your form, you outlined your special requests (electricity, etc.). We will be working on layout closer to the event and will take into consideration your special requests.
4. Thursday - There are some pre-workshop events happening. CPG is hosting 2 listening sessions and the Executive Board is hosting a pre-event. You are welcome to set up on Thursday afternoon and be at your table until the evening program. At 6 pm, you are free to go get dinner, relax, and be ready to return on Friday morning! Schedule: Thursday - you may arrive to set up anytime after 1 pm Thursday - exhibit hours (optional) 2 pm - 6 pm
5. Friday and Saturday - exhibitor hours - adjusted to start earlier! Friday, 8:00 am - 5 pm Saturday, 8:00 am - 1:30 pm
6. Parking / Accessing the building Thursday: You will be able to get into the parking lot to unload your items in the afternoon. If you are staying at your booth for the afternoon, please move to a public parking garage. Keep watching this webpage for updates about locations of those parking spaces. Friday: The St. Luke's parking lot will be reserved for those with mobility concerns. You will be able to access the parking lot for unloading your vehicle. After unloading, please move your vehicle to a public parking garage. Saturday: You will again be able to access the parking lot for loading. Exhibitor Hall closes when the final plenary session begins. You're welcome to come to the plenary, or pack up. Please be packed up by 5 pm.
Swag Bag Information
Registration as of June 14: 260 Registration total guess: 400
Thank you for providing swag! Each participant will receive a bag full of items and information. 1. Swag must be delivered to the Michigan address by July 5 in order to be included in the bags. Please contact Heather for the shipping address for swag.
2. Feel free to send extra items if you are attending or an exhibitor. Extras will be returned to you.
Wondering what to send? - pens are pretty standard - post it notes are popular - other desk accessories - magnets - flyers - coupons - product samples
Already provided: - the tote bags - reusable travel mugs