1. Registration: Please register for the event. Registration covers food and your event badge. You will receive breakfast and lunch on Friday, breakfast and travel snacks on Saturday, and snacks and beverages throughout both days. You are welcome to all of the plenary events and to visit any workshops.
2. Table fee. $50 for a 6' table. $25 for a 3' 1/2 of a 6' table.
4. Thursday - There are some pre-workshop events happening. You are welcome to set up on Thursday afternoon and be at your table until the evening program. At 6 pm, you are free to go get dinner, relax, and be ready to return on Friday morning! Schedule: Thursday - you may arrive to set up anytime after 1 pm Thursday - exhibit hours (optional) 3 pm - 6 pm
5. Friday and Saturday - exhibitor hours Friday, 8:00 am - (5) pm. (once networking events begin at 1, your traffic may decrease throughout the afternoon.) Saturday, 8:00 am - 12 noon
6. Parking / Accessing the building Thursday: You will be able to get into the parking lot to unload your items in the afternoon. If you are staying at your booth for the afternoon, we will instruct you toward a good parking spot. Friday: (parking instructions)
Saturday: (parking instructions)
Swag Bag Information
Registration Registration total guess:
Thank you for providing swag! Each participant will receive a bag full of items and information. 1. Swag must be delivered to the Indiana address by April 15 in order to be included in the bags. Please contact Heather for the shipping address for swag.
2. Feel free to send extra items if you are attending or an exhibitor. Extras will be returned to you.
Wondering what to send? - pens are pretty standard - post it notes are popular - other desk accessories - magnets - flyers - coupons - product samples