There is a very limited time for exhibitors to be at the Big Provincial Gathering, but we know that this opportunity is very valuable to organizations and vendors to meet new people in the church.
Some information to help you plan:
1. Registration: Please register for the event. Registration covers food and your event badge. You are welcome to all of the plenary events and workshops.
2. Table fee. $10 for a table. Tables will be a card table or 1/2 of a 6' table.
3. Exhibit Hall Hours The exhibit hall will only be available on Friday. Tables will be set up around the perimeter of the hall where meals will happen. Schedule for Friday: morning - come in to set up whenever works in your schedule. There will be events and people gathering in the morning. 12 noon - The event officially begins 6:30 pm - Eucharist begins and exhibit hall closes.
We are excited to see you in April!
Physical Swag Bag Information
We are anticipating about 300 participants for BPG22. Each participant will receive a bag full of items and information.
1. About March 1, 2022, we will provide a more exact number of anticipated attendees and the address to which swag should be sent. Swag must arrive by April 20 in order to be included in the bags.
2. Feel free to send extra items if you are attending or an exhibitor. Extras will be returned to you during the event.
Wondering what to send? - pens are pretty standard - post it notes are popular - other desk accessories - magnets - coupons - product samples
Thank you for providing swag!
Virtual Swag Bag
To save resources (your money on printing and shipping) and paper (for care of creation), we are offering a virtual swag option. You may send a powerpoint slide to be included for this virtual swag. The virtual swag slides will run during breaks of the business meeting and will be available on the website for attendees and others to view later. When you fill out the form below, you will be connected to the person handling virtual swag.