Exhibit tables are limited to the first 20 who apply using the form below. The exhibit hall is open on Friday only. We know that this is a limited time, and we are glad to be able to offer the valuable opportunity for your organization or product to meet new people.
Some information to help you plan:
1. Registration: Please register for the event. Registration covers participation in the event and the food that is served as part of the event. You are welcome to all of the plenary events and workshops.
2. Table fee. $10 for a table. Tables will be a card table or 1/2 of a 6' table.
3. Exhibit Hall Hours The exhibit hall will only be available on Friday.
Schedule for Friday: 11 am - doors open for set-up 12 noon - Registration opens 1-3 pm - Synod meeting 6 pm - Big Provincial Gathering: opening comments and Eucharist 9 pm - Exhibit hall closes
Joanie Smith (W MI) is the coordinator of exhibit tables and will be in touch with more details. We are excited to see you in April!
Physical Swag Bag Information
Physical Swag must arrive by April 18. Get shipping information by filling out the form below.
We are anticipating about 300 participants for BPG24. Each participant will receive a bag full of items and information.
1. About March 1, 2024, we will provide a more exact number of anticipated attendees and the address to which swag should be sent. Swag must arrive by April 18 in order to be included in the bags.
2. Feel free to send extra items if you are attending or an exhibitor. Extras will be returned to you during the event.
Wondering what to send? - pens are pretty standard - post it notes are popular - other desk accessories - magnets - coupons - product samples
Thank you for providing swag!
Virtual Swag Bag
Virtual Swag must arrive via email by April 1. Fill out the form below to receive submission instructions.
To save resources (your money on printing and shipping) and paper (for care of creation), we are offering a virtual swag option. You may send a powerpoint slide to be included for this virtual swag. The virtual swag slides will run during breaks of the business meeting and will be available on the website for attendees and others to view later. A website link / links can be included. When you fill out the form below, you will be connected to the person creating the virtual swag resource.